Your storage needs are not the same as anyone else’s, so why should your garage storage solution be the same as that of your neighbor? When you need custom cabinetry, you can trust the experts at Arizona Garage Design. Garage cabinets need to be fully customized, as well as very versatile, in order to meet your needs in the present and future. Our Phoenix garage cabinet designers will work with you to design and build a one-of-a-kind system that meets all of your garage storage needs.
Here are a few of the features that our cabinets are known for:
- Off-the-floor mounting, reducing wear on your garage flooring
- 1″ adjustable shelving, eliminating worries of warping, bending or peeling.
- Shelving with 100 pound load-bearing capacity
- Precisely measured melamine cabinets and shelves, built to fit together perfectly and to tolerate Arizona’s temperature extremes
- 100 percent steel connection hardware; we never use staples, resulting in quality cabinets that last and last.
- Concealed hinges for smooth, attractive function.
- Durable materials on accessories, such as handles made from cast steel and edges banded with PVC
- Smooth, non-porous, stain-resistant materials that make clean up a breeze
- Fully backed cabinetry with no center posts, making it easy to store all of your items without having to maneuver around a pole or losing small items behind the cabinets
- The choice of either sliding doors or traditional hinged doors on all cabinetry
All Phoenix garage cabinetry systems are available in both sliding door and traditional hinge configuration.
The Arizona Garage Design Difference
You need expert installation of sturdy, quality materials when it comes to your garage cabinets. The Phoenix Valley is home to several companies who may claim to provide quality cabinetry, but only we offer the Arizona Garage Design Difference. This includes top-of-the-line technology and the strongest, most durable materials on the market combined with our years of expertise and experience. You can feel confident that, when you trust Arizona Garage Design with your custom cabinetry, you will be receiving quality products that will last well into the future.
Arizona Garage Design offers full-back cabinets with high-grade European concealed hinges, cast-steel pull handles, PVC edge-banding, and “Dado Joint” construction. Every 1″ shelf is 25 percent thicker than the industry standard and has a load-bearing capacity of 100 pounds. The cabinet doors have full-width openings with no center posts and easy-to-clean thermo-fused melamine interiors and exteriors to guard against stains and spills.
When it comes to garage cabinet design and installation in the Phoenix Valley, we offer many options. To see what would work best for your home, request a complimentary in-home garage design estimate.